Based on Aspera’s high-speed fasp transport core, Aspera Mobile Uploader lets you upload files to mobile-enabled Aspera transfer servers.
To use, select one or more images, videos, files, etc. from any app that supports sharing, share with the Uploader, then upload to defined accounts. You can monitor your upload via the Android notification center. It's as simple as that...
Highlights of the Aspera Uploader:
• Upload from photo/video collections, or files created by other apps on your device.
• Upload single or multiple items from any app that supports Android's sharing functionality, including typical photo and video apps.
• Items being uploaded will use Android file names but can be easily renamed before uploading.
• Naming prefixes and suffixes may be specified, and will apply to each uploaded asset in a set of multiple assets.
• View the transfer status and final results in the standard Android notification area, where the notification can be deleted when no longer needed.
• Define and use multiple Aspera transfer server accounts.
• New accounts are validated when defined so they can be counted on to work when actually used later for uploading.
• One or more destination directories can be defined for any account, allowing uploads to be directed to specific locations on the specified Aspera server.
To use this app, at least one account on an Aspera transfer server is required, and your transfer server(s) used by the app must also be mobile-enabled. The minimum server level for Aspera transfer servers is 3.4.
Aspera Mobile Uploader is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Aspera Mobile Uploader (version 1.0.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.